A request from our colleagues in GISIG

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      Hi All

      Please see the message below from our colleagues in Global Issues SIG. If you can help them, please contact: Maureen Ellis: t-ellis2@...

      Cheers
      Gary Motteeram

      GISIG Committee positions
      Global Issues SIG is looking for two volunteers to join a new committee of six. We are a small SIG, with a membership of 140 and about 20 institutional members. While around 64 individual members are in the UK, others are spread over almost 40 countries, offering challenge yet potential for significant global influence. Our focus includes major issues of Social Justice, Conflict Resolution, Sustainable Development, Human Rights, Diversity and Interdependence. We need to fill two vacancies: a Membership and Promotions Officer, and a Web/ Ningmaster to manage our Wordpress site. If you are enthusiastic about the scope for a global dimension in teaching, and can spare the time for this worthwhile effort, we would be very happy to hear from you.