Computers and the Internet for Beginners

  • tomleseelleur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      I thought I would share with you a couple of really simple but useful sites that help people who are reluctant users of the internet or have a fear of computers. Here we go: http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/
      another one that caters for ICT, English and numeracy and is for native and non native speakers is http://keyskillstrainer.excellencegateway.org.uk/login.html
      With this one click without signing in and then select from the menu. It is a sight and sound wesite - you listen to all the instructions, there are tests on your knowledge and a develpoment of skills. Choose the ICT units.