Re: Query re small e-commerce project

  • Martin Eayrs
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 5:31 AM
      Many thanks to Bob, Ruth, Paul and Jeff for their suggestions re online sales software for small-scale projects.

      Lots to look at here, and I'm in no immediate hurry so will study at leisure.

      Martin
      ______________
      Martin Eayrs
      martin@...
    • Kent Russell
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2 12:05 AM
        Dear List Members,

        Apologies for cross posting.

        My college wants to establish a business English minor and I have been
        asked to help. I was wondering if anyone could help me with web based
        or mobile materials. I feel that we should be using more from these
        sources and not resort to course books which do not seem to fit the bill
        for what our students need.

        Thanks for your input.

        Cheers,

        Russ Kent