Re: M learning video

  • Barbara Gardner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 8:36 AM
      Hi everyone

      I really liked the video, thank you Chris (and rob for posting it). Here's a link to a video made by my colleague, teacher Claire Chapman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYrlaonG-4I. I tell a lie, her students made it! The students are all preparing for university entrance in the UK.

      Barbara

      Barbara Gardner
      Learning Technologies Training Coordinator
      Study Group UK
      Bellerbys College,Queens Campus,
      Bateman Street,
      Cambridge CB2 1LU
      T +44 1223 363159
      M 07827350020
      E bgardner@...

      This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Study Group makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. Study Group UK Ltd, Registered in England, number 3108030, Registered office: 1 Billinton Way, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4LF. Study Group International Ltd is the parent company of Bellerbys Educational Services and Embassy CES.
    • Phil Wade
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 5:08 AM
        Great video. Thanks.

        The best thing is that it seems natural for them to use them and they will take
        away averything they've worked on for further study. No more lost papers or
        notebooks. the only headache may be uploading videos but some sites have direct
        upload facilities which should save the hassle.

        Yesterday I was in an old listening lab which seems a bit outdated now. If you
        have an mp3/4 on your webpage/blog then the students just need headphones and
        they can access it on their phones. With a mobile you don't need much tech
        classroom wise. You don't really need a classroom. Something I'd love to use on
        trips or projects is GOOGLE GOGGLES or Augmented Reality. It would be great for
        foreign students in London to do a scavenger hunt/web quest combined. I think
        there's a Google Earth App too where you can make your own geographical web
        quest. The 3D stuff is amazing too.

        Thanks again

        Phil