RE: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Teach Yourself to Teach with Tech: First 10 Tasks

  • McMorrow, Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
      Thanks a lot for that Nik. I’ll be giving a workshop to a group of volunteer teachers (English Language Partners) here in Auckland in a couple of weeks. I’ll be focusing on user-friendly resources, so your Teach Yourself to Teach with Tech tasks are most welcome!!

      Martin

    • Nik Peachey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2011
        That's great

        Hope to have a few more coming soon.

        Best

        Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
        Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
        News and Tips: http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
        Student Activities: http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/
        On Social media: http://bloggingandsocialmedia.blogspot.com/