Japanese to English Program to put on the internet

  • Louis Aarons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      I have developed a new bilingual-dichotic method that speeds up the learning
      of a foreign language. Programs developed include Spanish, Japanese, and
      English. Attached is a report describing the Japanese to English program
      (Figures do not show in the report).

      My programs are no longer in print and have been given by contract with the
      exception of SPEED ENGLISH (for the beginning Japanese learner of English)
      to McGraw-Hill. They have revised the titles and format from cassette to
      CD. Please see, for example, my Japanese Say Hello that is now titled
      Subliminal Japanese on their web page at,

      http://books.mcgraw-hill.com/getbook.php?isbn=0071443657
      If anyone may be interested in making SPEED ENGLISH and other
      bilingual-dichotic programs accessible through the internet/website for the
      beginning learners of English or other languages, I should be pleased to
      discuss and collaborate in their development.