Beatles interactive materials

  • Kieran
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
      I have developed http://www.beatles.esllistening.org/ with the aim of seamlessly integrating skills development. There are reading, writing, speaking and listening/watching activities, including a wequest.

      On problem with all Beatles video materials is that Apple often block uploaded videos. To avoid this I have tried to use public domain materials (often promotional) and avoid YouTube for embeds where possible.

      Would welcome suggestions for lesson plans, activities etc.

      Kieran McGovern
      http://www.esllistening.org/
    • michel pierre
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010