Online service to learn English language and culture

  • anz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28 2:59 PM
      Hello

      I'm looking for an online service that incorporates English learning with information about UK culture and other learning opportunities for learners, from secondary schools up to business level.
      Ideally with videos, individualised paths of learning, bank of resources, integrated entertainment in English, blogs and social media.

      I'd be grateful for any ideas.

      Cheers

      Anna
    • Klaus Michelsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29 12:27 AM
        Hi Anna,

        Try this:

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/

        You may also want to check out the following social learning network for both
        teachers and students: edmodo.com

        Hope this helped a bit.

        Klaus