2011 NileTESOL - deadline extension

  • Graham S
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      FYI

      Sent: Fri, October 1, 2010 9:41:09 AM
      Subject: Deadline Extension

      Dear Colleagues,

      As you are no doubt aware, yesterday was the deadline for the 2011 AUC NileTESOL
      proposals. Recently, it has been brought to our attention that some teachers in
      the region are only recently beginning their Fall semester and I
      have received many requests to extend the deadline. A few people have also
      experienced technical difficulties while submitting their proposal. Since it
      would be unfair to allow only some submissions after the deadline, NileTESOL
      has therefore decided to extend the deadline for proposals until Sunday, October
      15th.

      As before, you should use our online form located
      here: http://forms.aucegypt.edu/NileTESOLConf2011/conf.html

      If you are unable to submit using our online form, please send your application
      to skillsconf@... and a member of our committee will manually enter
      your proposal.

      I look forward to seeing you all in February.

      Sincerely
      --
      Jonah Moos
      2011 NileTESOL Conference Chair