Electronic Village Online 2011 - Call for Proposals

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 7:17 AM
      Dear all,

      TESOL's CALL Interest Section announces its Call for Proposals for the
      Electronic Village Online 2011.

      The CALL Interest Section of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other
      Languages, Inc. (TESOL) offers language teachers world-wide the
      opportunity to participate in the Electronic Village Online (EVO), a
      professional development project and virtual extension of the TESOL
      2011 Convention in New Orleans. The free 5-week sessions allow participants
      to engage in online discussion and/or short hands-on
      workshops on topics of professional interest in the field of ESL/EFL.

      TESOL member groups, in particular, are invited to sponsor sessions related
      to convention presentations.

      For further information on how to become a moderator of one of our sessions,
      please visit our Call for Proposals page at:

      <http://evosessions. pbworks.com/ Call-for- Proposals-
      2011<http://evosessions.pbworks.com/Call-for-Proposals-2011>

      Feel free to forward this Call for Proposals to other e-lists. Thank you for
      helping us spread the word.

      To see what types of sessions were offered in the past, please go to
      <http://evosessions.pbworks.com/EVO-Previous-Sessions>

      If you have any questions, let me know.

      Cheers from Brazil,

      Carla