Teachers' Attitudes to Computer Aided Language Learning

  • richard.pinner@engnet-education.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
      Dear list members

      I am doing a study about teachers’ attitudes to Computer Aided Language Learning as part of my MA dissertation.

      I would be extremely grateful if you would take 5-10 minutes of your time to answer this 3 page questionnaire.

      If you do complete the questionnaire, there is a little reward at the end in the form of an extremely useful free download!

      Here is the link

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CALL

      Thank you all so much for you time and support.

      Best regards,

      Richard Pinner

      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
    • Richard Pinner
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10 12:57 PM
        Dear list members

        I just wanted to post my gratitude to everyone who took the time to respond
        to my questionnaire. I had an unbelievably good response, and there are some
        really very interesting answers. I really owe everyone a debt of gratitude.

        Now I have to do it justice by writing it up!

        Those of you who left your email addresses will receive a personal thank
        you.

        The link I promised at the end, for those who did not get round to taking
        the survey, was http://www.teachers-pet.org/ which is a great add-on for
        word that lets you create handouts and activities in minutes.

        If anyone else would like to know more about the research I'm doing please
        contact me off-list.

        Thanks again!

        Best regards

        Richard

        www.engnet-education.com

        I am doing a study about teachers' attitudes to Computer Aided Language
        Learning as part of my MA dissertation.

        I would be extremely grateful if you would take 5-10 minutes of your time to
        answer this 3 page questionnaire.

        If you do complete the questionnaire, there is a little reward at the end in
        the form of an extremely useful free download!

        Here is the link

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CALL

        Thank you all so much for you time and support.

        Best regards,

        Richard Pinner

        Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone
      • Maxim Achkasov
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14 12:42 PM
          Have you gathered enough data for the research? The link you gave brings to a page that says the page has been closed.
          Let me know if you still need it.