Mobile learning and ELT Survey

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010
      Hi All

      I'm doing research into mobile learning and its use and potential use in ELT.

      If you have 2 - 3 mins I would be grateful if you could take the time to complete the survey.

      You don't need to be using mobile learning now to do the survey. I'm interested in any English language teacher's response.

      Once you complete the survey you can add your email address if you would like to recieve a copy of the research results.

      If you are not a teacher or teacher trainer, but would like a copy of
      the results, email me at nik.peachey@... and put: - Mobile
      learning research - in the subject line.

      Take the survey here:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mobile_learning

      many thanks and please share the link with other teachers.

      Best

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
      Teacher Development: http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
      News and Tips: http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
      Student Activities: http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/
      On Social media: http://bloggingandsocialmedia.blogspot.com/
      On Twitter: http://twitter.com/NikPeachey
    • kpmichelsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
        Hi, Nick. Have got to teach in 10 minutes. Will do your survey when I'm done, in about 4 hours from now.