[IATEFLComputer Sig] Cyprus COMP-SIG event - Registration now open

  • Sophie and Yiannis Georgiou
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
      Hi to all!

      Registration for our May 5th- 6th event "Implementing CALL in EFL: Living
      up to expectations"
      is now open.

      Registration forms and more information about the event (content of
      workshops, etc.) may also be found online at:
      http://www.paddocks64.freeserve.co.uk/CompSIG2/cyprus.htm

      Keep checking the site since the conference programme, accomodation forms
      and other information will be soon
      uploaded.

      Smiles to all
      Sophie
    • rodolfo_atilio@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2001
        Dear All

        A perhaps a silly question, there seems to be no indication that 'on
        line participants for this conference need to be registered...if
        registration is required is this at the same rate? Thanks

        Rodolfo Cares
        Multimedia Centre Teacher
        The Australian Centre for Languages
        Sydney