From my blog...

  • Karenne Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010
      Hi ya,

      Here's a list of recent postings that may be useful/interesting!

      *Not Publishable Due To - using an authentic ad rejected by the Financial Times in the classroom

      *The Inverted Eagle - a BE student review of an open source reader

      *Squeezing the joy out of a thing - mistakes we BE teachers make

      *Facebook and the EduMarketers - are educational companies taking things too far by friending us on FB?

      *I'm not afraid - using Rap songs in the classroom

      *20 Tweets - useful links taken from Twitter

      *An interview with Nicky Hockly - Director of The Consultants-E by a Myngle employee

      *10 Bloggers - who influenced me into becoming a blogger

      *EFL carnival of lessons - lots of useful lessons by fellow teachers

      http://kalinago.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html

      Also
      * Freedom and Firestorms - using the Nestle Scandal in BE classes

      http://kalinago.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

      And, though I really, really hate to ask, if you enjoy reading my blog posts, I'd be very, very grateful if you would vote for it in this recent competition!

      Thanks so much :)

      http://www.lexiophiles.com/language-blog-toplist/top-100-language-blogs-2010-vote-for-language-teaching

      Karenne
      http://kalinago.blogspot.com