Mobile learning

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 12:14 AM
      Hi,

      I recently attended the 2010 IATEFL Annual Conference and on the first day Nicky Hockly gave a very well attended talk on the teaching with mobile technology, which I recorded and have now uploaded to The Consultants-e new YouTube channel. If you would like to view the talk when you have a spare moment it can be accessed here: http://tinyurl.com/y22n5om

      Carl Dowse
      BESIG Web Coordinator
    • Nergiz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 1:10 AM
        Thanks a lot, Carl!

        I was sorry that I had missed it and could only watch her interview.

        Nergiz