Site proposals for WorldCALL 4 (2013) being accepted

  • Thomas N. Robb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      I'm passing on this message from Mike Levy. Anyone interested??

      --Tom Robb
      -------------------------
      Dear Colleagues,

      The WorldCALL Planning Committee is now seeking bids to host
      the 4th WorldCALL conference sometime in 2013, at a date deemed
      to be convenient for both the host institution and the worldwide
      CALL community.

      The committee is seeking a location that would be easily accessible
      from the world's major population centers, that would have sufficient
      facilities and technological capabilities to host up to 700 participants
      with 10-12 concurrent sessions, and with the expertise and financial
      resources to guarantee a successful event.

      Bids will be accepted until 31 July 2010. The decision of the Conference
      Planning Committee (CPC) will be announced by the end of September 2010.

      For further information, please visit the WorldCALL website at
      http://worldcall.org

      ******************************
      ***

      Professor Mike Levy
      Head of School
      School of Languages and Linguistics
      N56_0.17, Nathan campus, Griffith University
      170 Kessels Road, Nathan
      Brisbane, Queensland 4111, Australia
      michael.levy@...

      --
      ******* Don't miss GLoCALL 2010 in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia!
      *********

      ** Thomas N. Robb, Ph.D., Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan **
      ** <trobb@...-su.ac.jp> **
      ** http://www.cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~trobb/index.html **