BESIG Sn'eet Up

  • Karenne Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hi ya,

      A temporary site has been specifically designed to help those who are
      attending the conference in Poland later on this month in order to do some quick pre-conference networking and enable organizing meet-ups, coffee-ups, preconference dinner-drink-ups with each other...

      http://besig09sneetup.ning.com/

      Once you arrive on the site, click Join this group (you'll only be able to see the main page until you are in)... you'll then be asked to load up a photograph (please use a current one so we know what you look like NO LOGOS... photo of you please) and then answer a handful of short questions.

      Moderation has been set up on the site so your application may take a few hours to process (to keep out spammers).

      Once on the site, there are directions on what to do next - how to find others with similar interests/ field of work etc who will be at BESIG as well.

      The concept behind the creation of this site is basically so we can have one space to hold our focused discussions regarding the conference: it houses a twitter tracker and rss feeds from the BESIG yahoo group feed in.

      See you on the other side!

      Karenne