Virtual Round Table conference Nov 12-13, 2009

  • letstalkonline2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hi all,

      May I invite you to the Virtual Round Table online conference
      for language learning with technology.

      It is a 2-day conference held entirely live online on Nov 12-13,
      2009 and the complete program can be seen on the following
      conference site. http://virtual-round-table.ning.com

      If you would like to present, please note that call for
      submissions closes on Sat, 31st of October 2009.

      Participation at the conference is free of charge. Please
      sign up at the site if you are interested in attending.

      Looking forward to seeing you live online.

      Rgds Heike Philp
      LANCELOT School

      LANCELOT School GmbH
      Im Schwenkenland 18