pronunciation through CD-rom

  • trieneken@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2001
      I am a 3rd-year student of English at the Ghent University (Belgium).
      For my dissertation of English linguistics, I am currently looking for
      any kind of software (or information about software of the process
      involved) aimed at teaching pronunciation to EFL-students.

      My special interest goes out to software which actually evaluates the
      learner's utterances (by means of a certain type of speech recognition
      and analysis, probably).

      If you have any information which could be relevant for my project, or
      you know of any programme or software which you think I haven't
      included in my (modest) corpus yet, please don't hesitate to contact
      me at either katrien.verhofstadt@... or trieneken@....

      Thanks!

      Katrien Verhofstadt
      Ghent (Belgium)