Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] "Teaching English with Technology" new journal

  • Peachey Pape
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2000
      Yes Jarek

      I would be interested in subscribing. Are you also looking for submissions
      at present? I have a few articles on the go connected with Online learning
      environments.

      Regards

      Nicholas Peachey
      British Cpouncil
      Madrid
      npeachey@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2000
        THANKS a billion for the mail. I would be delighted to receive the online
        version. Congrats for doing something we all need!
        Mallika(INDIA)