Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers

  • Geoff Taylor
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2009
      Hey Nik

      On 28 Apr 2009, at 21:49, Nik Peachey wrote:
      > Re: Twitter and length, See 50 word stories on DailyLit
      > Length is very much over rated.
      > http://dailylit.com/forums/other/etc/2009/03/18/50-word-challenge

      Nice link. (I love the idea of mini-sagas.)

      Agreed: a few words can be used to communicate a lot.

      Just thinking aloud how to exploit with students: tools like
      wallwisher maybe seem well suited to single idea utterances, less to
      sequences of ideas? Your example walls seem good models: where
      different people can, for example, suggest (individual) links or
      resources, or contribute a range of short comments on an issue.

      Keep up the great work!

      Geoff Taylor
      St Clare's, Oxford