Does anyone have rubrics for virtual/online presentations of Business English

  • Tal Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Hi everyone
      I'm trying to develop rubrics for students of Buisness Admin who will be presenting original products online.
      If anyone has rubrics they have developped/used for simillar purposes, I would really appreciate it if you could send them to me.
      Thanks in advance for your cooperation

      Tal Levy
      English coordinator
      Ruppin Academic Center