Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Re: pronunciation software

  • Deborah Healey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      I've changed jobs and moved the CALL Software List. You can see an
      updated (and still being updated) version at
      http://www.eltexpert.com/softlist/index.html. There is a link to
      pronunciation software. This list just includes software - so if you see
      a great program that you use that is missing on the list, please let me
      know. I am working on shifting the FoxPro database to SQL so it can be
      searched online on a Linux server. If anyone has good recommendations
      for a how-to primer on putting web hooks into SQL, I'd love to hear them.

      --Deborah