Re: Proposal for book on Interactive Whiteboards

  • Graham Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      I have found the MFL Resources discussion list to be a valuable source
      of information on how IWBs are used in UK secondary schools. IWBs are
      now so widespread in UK schools that IWB as an abbreviation has become
      synonumous with ICT. Here is the discussion list URL:

      Search the message list and you will find that IWBs are frequently
      mentioned.

      There is a section on IWBs at the ICT4LT site - Section 4 of Module
      1.4, entitled "Whole-class teaching and interactive whiteboards":

      http://www.ict4lt.org/en/en_mod1-4.htm#anchor12058

      Graham