Re: scoring -tests

  • p10gupta
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "anithadeviv"
      <anithadeviv@...> wrote:

      > Dear Pratibha,
      > The scoring process is inbuilt in the quiz on the internet
      > (mostly Java or HTML ). That is what you've observed. In an intranet
      > setting (like language laboratory) you can use quiz in a teacher
      > console software and assign the marks for the correct answer and then
      > generate the quiz.This is before administering the test.
      >
      > One thing about the process of scoring is that it works well for
      > closed end items like multiple choice, fill in the blanks.I have used
      > teacher console software like HiClass Quiz and also created quiz using
      > Flash.I hope I've answered your question.
      >
      > Anitha

      Dear Anitha
      In fact I am looking for evaluation through computers.Could you please
      give me more details. I need it for teaching purpose as well as for
      its use in classroom for evaluating answer scripts.
      I have little idea about it.

      Thanks.

      Pratbha
    • anitha devi
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009
        Dear Pratibha,
        Can you be more specific? Are you looking for answerscripts(paper) to be evaluated by computers or Computer based tests?
        I can suggest a freeware which you can use for generating, conducting and evaluating the quiz.
        Question Writer v2.0
        Regards,
        Anitha

        Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/