Sounds of the Bazaar live

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
      Dear All,
      sorry about cross posting. I think this might interest you!

      Hope to see u there :-)

      We are in Berlin and preparing to go live in less then an hour.
      For those who want to join us either face to face or online, here are some deatails.

      Graham Attwell is broadcasting today (4Dec) a 40 minute show at 11:00 CET (check your local time here http://tinyurl.com/66amtz ) live from Online Educa Berlin. The show will feature a mix of
      interviews with speakers and live debates on emerging issues from the
      conference. The programme is streamed live and can be listened to in
      any MP3 application (link here http://tinyurl.com/6df6ar ). A chat room will also be available here http://tinyurl.com/sounds08 (no password required - just add your name, and hit log in, leaving th epassword field blank).
      The show will also be subsequently available as a podcast (download will be available at www.pontydysgu.org ).
      If you happen to be in Berlin, you can join
      the show live at the ICWE booth at stand B 54.
      The shows are sponsored
      by the JISC Users and Innovation programme Emerge project.

      To find out about all the Emerge activities at Online Educa go to http://tinyurl.com/5m9zf2
      Cris Costa
      Site: www.knowmansland.com
      Blog: http://knowmansland.com/learningpath
      Twitter: cristinacost
      Skype: navysternchen

    • Russell Kent
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2008
        Hallo Everyone,

        Does anyone know of any software or websites that students can use to help
        with pronunciation/speaking/fluency?

        Thanks for your help.

        Regards,

        Russ Kent