An update from the co-ordinator

  • Gary Motteram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      Hi All

      I hope you are all well and those of you who are getting back into
      teaching have managed to transition back in OK.

      This message is a reminder that if you are an LTSIG member, you should
      visit the website (http://ltsig.org.uk/) where the Summer issue of
      CALL Review is now available. Other past issues are also there for you
      to read online, or download. Please do register for the site and take
      the opportunity to read the latest newsletter. If you are not an LTSIG
      member, then the newsletter is one of the benefits of joining the SIG.

      A second benefit of joining is being able attend SIG events and
      conferences at reduced prices. On the website there is an announcement
      about the 3rd Wireless Ready Conference in Japan.

      The main IATEFL Conference is in Cardiff this year and as well as all
      of the regular sessions we are again running a Pre-Conference Event
      (PCE), which this year is on digital games. This will be a workshop
      and confirmed speakers are Sophie Ioannou-Georgiou, Graham Stanley and
      Kyle Mawer. Places on the PCE are pretty limited, so if you want to
      attend this you need to get registered pretty quickly.

      Look forward to hearing from you all.

      Cheers
      Gary