Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Re: How do you do it?

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hi Nadia,

      You asked about my blog (s) " I wish I could do similar works, I wonder how long it takes you to do it and if you are a big team or you do it alone."

      As for the team, I'm afraid it's just me. As for how long it takes, that's more difficult to answer. The Quickshout blog is quite quick and I can do a posting in about 20 - 30 mins. The Daily Activities one takes a bit longer, probably about an hour. My learning technology blog is the one that takes the longest, especially if I also record an video for it, but I usually write in stages over a period of a ccouple of days, but I would say one postingtakes about 2 - 4 hours.

      Hope that answers your question and doesn't put you off creating your own blog. I have found it really rewarding to do (though not in the financial sense), but it is a the most enjoyable part of my day.

      Best

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer
      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/
      http://quickshout.blogspot.com/
      http://daily-english-activities.blogspot.com/