Free Online Access to all SAGE journals until October 31, 2008

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Dear all,

      just got this message from a friend of mine.

      It seems useful and relevant, hence my forwarding it to you.

      Hope you find it useful too. ;-)

      Best,

      cris

      Free Online Access to all SAGE journals until October 31, 2008
      Dear ....,

      As someone who has previously registered for a trial of an online journal published by SAGE, we wanted to let you know about our current free access period. You can now register for free online access to over 500 SAGE journals with content available from 1999-date, until October 31, 2008!
      Earlier this year SAGE celebrated the launch of the 500th journal site on the SAGE Journals Online platform. SAGE Journals Online provides users access to one of the largest collections of social science, humanities, and science, technical, and medical content in the world.
      You already have an account set up so all you need to do is activate this trial on your SAGE Journals Onlineaccount.

      Scroll down the page to enter your username and your password in the 'Sign in' section. If you have forgotten your password, simply follow the link on the 'Sign in' page to receive a new one.

      Activation takes only seconds and then you can access all 500+ SAGE journals on SAGE Journals Online, our award-winning online platform.
      Kind regards,

      SAGE
      Tel: +44 (0)20 7324 8500
      www.sagepub.co.uk

      P.S. – please feel free to forward this message onto your colleagues, they can register here.

      Cris