IWB training website for teachers using Promethean boards

  • neil_ballantyne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Dear all,

      I developed this website as part of my MA programme and it seems a shame
      to let it gather dust in a quiet corner of cyberspace.

      http://www.iwbskills.com/ <http://www.iwbskills.com>

      It's nothing fancy but if you use Promethean interactive whiteboards or
      want training on Activstudio software you may find it useful.

      There are tutorials to help you learn how to develop good IWB content
      for your learners and an overview of the main tools of the Activstudio
      software.

      Now it's been submitted and assessed, I plan to add to it over the
      summer. Expect to see a links library of websites that work well on the
      IWB and more tutorials.

      There's a link at the bottom of the homepage to send feedback and
      suggestions.

      Hope some of you find it useful,

      Neil Ballantyne

    • dorissoares
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
        Dear Neil,
        Thanks for sharing!
        Very useful indeed!
        Doris Soares

        _____

        Enviada em: quarta-feira, 2 de julho de 2008 10:31
        Para: LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com
        Assunto: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] IWB training website for teachers using
        Prometheanboards

        http://www.iwbskill <http://www.iwbskills.com/> s.com/ <http://www.iwbskill