People and Places - webcast session this evening (GMT)

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      Dear All,

      It is time to get back into the virtual road. Carla Arena and I are traveling all the way to Japan this Evening (June 27 at 2000 GMT) to meet Elisabeth Fernandes and talk to her about her staying in Japan . http://peopleandplaces.bloxi.jp

      It wold be great if you could join us. Carla and I will be very happy to get on board for another webcast fun! More info on how to access the venue, times, etc here: http://peopleandplaces.bloxi.jp/a/going-to-japan/

      beijinhos

      Cris