Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Digest Number 79

  • Norma Brewer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2000
      .To list members:
      A few weeks ago, someone on this list asked about Where in the World is
      Carmen Sandiego ?
      Please read below for offer I found on the HungerSite.

      I hope this is of interest- and the original enquirer sees it.
      Greetings to Tony Williams

      Norma Brewer
      nlbrewer@...

      UP TO 75% OFF AND $10 OFF $30 AT SOFTWAREOUTLET.COM
      Tons of cheap software programs for kids, education, games, home & garden,
      business and more. This week's special: Where in the World is Carmen
      Sandiego Deluxe -- only $4.95, plus lots of other great programs for $5,
      $10, even 99 cents! First-time customers take $10 off any order of $30 or
      more. Just insert coupon code: greatergood in the special promotions code at
      check-out. (US only)