Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Story-telling resources for Intermediate level students

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008
      Dear Carl,

      I guess that with Alan Levine's 50 story tools you'll have your hands full!

      http://cogdogroo.wikispaces.com/StoryTools

      I hope it helps.

      Carla Arena
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp
      http://brazilbridges.net

      --
      Carla Arena
      The Blogging Team

    • james wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2008
        Hi
        I had a Design lecturer pose a question today about how he could get his students to follow an online hands-on CAD manual while of course working on their computers.

        He has hard copy versions but as a cost issues would like to digitalise it. however, he is worried as the sts need the full screen to work on their skills while at the same time read the manual.

        any suggestions???
        James

        James M.Wilson
        e-Learning Developer

        Writtle College,
        Chelmsford, Essex,
        England. CM1 3RR
        T: (0044) (0) 1245 424200
        F: (0044) (0) 1245 420456

      • carldowse
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2008
          Hello Carla,

          Thanks for this! And you're absolutely right, there's enough on Alan
          Levine's wiki to keep me busy (and happy) for hours!

          Many thanks for pointing this out.

          Carl

          -- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "Carla arena"