CALL Review - missing issue

  • Pete MacKichan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi All,

      At the moment I am in the middle of compiling a new edition of the CD
      of the back issues of CALL Review / Muesli News. I have manage to
      track down all of the missing issues with a single exception.

      It would be great, for the sake of completeness if I could track down
      a copy of Muesli News July 1986. If no-one can find one, then we'll
      have to manage without it.

      So, if you have got a copy hidden away somewhere, could you please
      drop me a line OFF the list.

      Many thanks

      Pete MacKichan
      IATEFL LTSIG Webmaster
    • widasoft
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
        Hi Pete,

        I helped put together the first retrospective Muesli News CD.

        I have kept most paper copies here. I also have a list of editions, and July
        1986 is not on it. I can do a further search around here if you can give me
        an indication of why you think such an issue exists and what it might have
        contained.

        Regards,

        Tony Williams

        One-time Muesli News editor