CALL Review - Spring 2008

  • pete.sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      Dear Learning Technologies SIG Members,

      Many thanks to Michael Thomas for his great work as Newsletter Editor
      for the Learning Technologies' CALL Review over the last two years.

      I am delighted to take up this post and carry on the good work.

      This is to say that submissions are now being accepted for the Spring
      newsletter 2008.

      Please send your articles, book reviews, hardware and software
      reviews, interviews,conference reports, letters, announcements,
      advertisements, opinions, to me, Pete Sharma
      at:<pete.sharma@...>

      Please send your contributions by Word attachment and follow the
      guidelines on the inside cover of the last edition of CALL Review.

      I very much look forward to hearing from you.

      Best wishes,

      Pete Sharma
      Editor, CALL Review
      The Journal of the IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG