Survey on Technology and Interactive Whiteboards

  • clara7santos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Dear All,
      I'm doing my Masters on the topic of Technology and IWB. I have built
      a questionnaire in order to find out some facts and figures about the
      use of technology in classes. Could you please click on the link below
      to answer the questionnaire? I promise that it takes LESS than 5
      minutes!

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7KBRLLKdlTRy8eAHNPMxXA_3d_3d

      Thank you!