Running DOS programmes under windows

  • Pete MacKichan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2000
      Luca wrote:
      >For information, the DOS versions of London Adventure and Fast Food will
      run under windows.

      Have other people had success running DOS programmes in Windows 98? I have
      not had much success with this. I cannot get DOS versions of things like
      Storyboard to run at all. I assumed it was a general problem, but maybe
      it's just me???

      Best Wishes
      Pete MacKichan
      The TEFL GREECE Website and Discussion list
      http://www.angelcities.com/members/teflgreece/index.html