British Council Brazil ELT Online Community

  • graeme.hodgson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      I would like to draw your attention to the ELT Online Community in
      Brazil where teachers interact on a discussion forum with almost 5000
      posts (since its launch in 2004). There are reports, stories, events,
      downloadable resources and a link to the British Council's free web-
      based language development course for public sector English teachers,
      English Teachers' Portfolio. Please join the community and contribute
      your own links and comments on Learning Technologies.

      Best regards,

      Graeme Hodgson
      ELT Director
      British Council Brazil
    • Ruby Rennie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2007
        nice invitation - but no website!!!!!

        LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com on 23 October 2007 at 16:25 +0000
        wrote:
        <Dear Colleagues,
        <
        <I would like to draw your attention to the ELT Online Community in
        <Brazil where teachers interact on a discussion forum with almost 5000
        <posts (since its launch in 2004). There are reports, stories, events,
        <downloadable resources and a link to the British Council's free web-
        <based language development course for public sector English teachers,
        <English Teachers' Portfolio. Please join the community and contribute
        <your own links and comments on Learning Technologies.
        <
        <Best regards,
        <
        <Graeme Hodgson
        <ELT Director
        <British Council Brazil
        <
        <

        ruby.rennie@...
        www.education.ed.ac.uk/crd/tesol

      • Graeme Hodgson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
          Ruby et al.

          Apologies for not including the hyperlink.

          It is www.britishcouncil.org.br/elt

          Thanks,

          Graeme.

          Ruby Rennie <ruby.rennie@...> escreveu: