A different kind of blog

  • illya_celena
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi everyone and sorry for cross posting
      I have a different kind of blog I'd like you to have a look at. Cindy
      Hauert in ETAS has a project in Zimbabwe. She brings down materials
      and supplies to a school there which has next to nothing. This year
      ETAS supported this project. Now the year is drawing to a close and a
      new project will be chosen to support.

      I found this fact very sad as the children are still there, and the
      school still has next to nothing. So I suggested setting up a blog,
      one with advertisements as a way of generating money. It's just fresh
      now and the woman behind the whole project is down there now, so the
      blog will have to make due with articles from earlier in the year.

      Now I invite you all to have a look, maybe leave a comment or
      suggestion about any changes you think should be made or what you
      like, and invite others to read it as well. The more interest it
      generates, the more money will flow into the school.

      http://matopoprimaryschool.blogspot.com/

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Illya