Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Problems with microphone on Voicethread

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
      Thanks, Nik. I'm USB and have given Flash authority, but I'll check out if I
      need an update.

      On 9/26/07, Nik Peachey <nik.peachey@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dennis,
      >

      > My guess, and it is only that, is that it has something to do with Flash,
      > as you'll see from the tutorial that you need to give Flash permission to
      > access your microphone.

      Dennis

    • Dan Craig
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        Hi folks,

        Please, pardon the cross posting. I'll be posting this on a few different
        listservs and Ning groups today.

        http://surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=61577

        I am giving a presentation on Saturday regarding my experiences with a
        Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) course over the last couple
        years. I am particularly focusing on the sense of frustration that students
        feel when working with a large number of sites, services, and applications.
        Many students are overwhelmed (at least initially). I have also seen this
        in countless listserv and discussion forum postings, not the mention in
        break rooms and conference rooms. I would like to use the results of this
        survey as a last minute addition to the course. I'm interested on hearing
        about your experiences with this.

        Please visit the survey URL at:
        http://surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=61577

        You will be asked for your email address to enter the survey. I don't need
        your address, but the system does, so enter any address you wish.

        I'll post the results of the survey this weekend on my blog
        (http://iucall.blogspot.com).

        Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

        Thanks,

        Dan

        Dan Craig

        dan@...