Tutorial and some suggestions for using Voicethread

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2007
      Dear All,

      I've just added a new entry to my blog with looks at a really impressive online tool called Voicethread.

      http://voicethread.com/

      The tool can be used to create interactive presentations which visitors can leave comments on.

      The blog entry includes some examples that I have created as reports from Second Life, a video tutorial on how to create a presentation and some ideas for how you could use the tool to create various activities for your students.

      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/2007/09/interactive-presentations.html

      Hope you find this useful

      Best
      Nik

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Trainer, Content Designer
      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/

      Email: nikpeachey@...
    • Ruth Vilmi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2007
        Thanks, Nick. This is brilliant. I like your tutorials too:-)

        Greetings from colourful Finland!

        Ruth
        www.writeit.to/ruth

        --

        Ruth Vilmi
        Ruth Vilmi Online Education Ltd
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2007
          Sorry to ask again, but really want to use voicethread.

          My micro, which is fine for Audacity, Skype, eluminate etc. does not record
          on voicethread.

          Any suggestions as to what I can do?

          Dennis

        • Geoff Taylor
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
            Dear Nik

            On 25 Sep 2007, at 11:01, Nik Peachey wrote:

            > I've just added a new entry to my blog with looks at a really
            > impressive online tool called Voicethread.

            Just had a look. What a great resource!

            Thanks a lot for the link.

            Geoff Taylor
            gjtaylor99@...