IATEFL International Conference - Exeter

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
      Dear all

      Hope you are well and enjoying the beginning of autumn and - for many of you - the new academic year.

      This is just a reminder that the deadline for paper proposals for the IATEFL International Conference in Exeter ( 7 - 11 April, 2008) is 17th September.

      Just a week away .... don't miss it!

      Sophie

    • ghanshyam iyengar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2008
        Dear Academic faculty members
        I am Dr. G.A. Ghanshyam, Asst. Professor of English at a Govt. College in Bilaspur (chhattisgarh State) India. I met you in Asia TEFL conference KL in the month of june 2008.
        With my friend Dr. T.S.C. Mouli, Professor of English we are editing a book on ELT.
        We do request you to contribute your scholarly articles to our volume and oblige
        with regards
        Dr. G.A.Ghanshyam
        09425536525

        Sophie and Yiannis <yiansoph@...> wrote:
        Dear all

        Hope you are well and enjoying the beginning of autumn and - for many of you - the new academic year.

        This is just a reminder that the deadline for paper proposals for the IATEFL International Conference in Exeter ( 7 - 11 April, 2008) is 17th September.

        Just a week away .... don't miss it!

        Sophie

        Shyam