SL movie tutorials

  • Nik Peachey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      Hi All,

      I've just added 7 new movie tutorials showing how to use various features of the SL interface to my blog at:
      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/2007/08/teaching-english-in-second-life.html

      The main focus of these is the voice features and how to use them for pair and group work, but there are also some basic ones about sending and acceopting note cards and transferring information and notes from note cards to computer.

      Hope these are useful

      Best

      Nik

      Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Trainer, Content Designer
      http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/

      Email: nik.peachey@...