RE: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Flashmeeting on Sunday morning

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
      Sophie,

      I'll try and come along and say hello on Sunday. Good luck with the Chennai
      conference - lovely city, I'm sure it will be great!

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770

      <http://www.theconsultants-e.com/> http://www.theconsultants-e.com

      Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - <http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54>
      http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54

      Owners of the Second Life sims EduNation & EduNation II -
      <http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw> http://tinyurl.com/34l8mw

      Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - <http://www.moodlemoot.org/>
      http://www.moodlemoot.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE