Blogging

  • diane2306
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hello Everyone

      My name is Diane and I teach at a community college in Ontario Canada. A colleague and i
      have started to experiment with blogging and have found it to be a big hit with the
      students. Just wondered if anyone else is blogging and what sorts of things you're doing?
    • Ruby Rennie
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi Diane
        Where is your blog?
        Mine is
        http://rubyrennie.edublogs.org/
        Cheers!
        Ruby
      • Carla
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          Dear Diane,

          I've just finished moderating a course with some friends to 180
          educators around the globe. It was the "Blogging for Beginners". You
          may want to take a look at the material and resources we dealt with
          during 6 weeks at
          http://bloggingforbeginners.pbwiki.com

          Carla Arena
          carlaarena@...

          --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, "diane2306"
          <diane_elliott@...> wrote:

          > Hello Everyone
          >
          > My name is Diane and I teach at a community college in Ontario
          Canada. A colleague and i
          > have started to experiment with blogging and have found it to be a
          big hit with the
          > students. Just wondered if anyone else is blogging and what sorts
          of things you're doing?

        • Rahul Prabhakar
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2007
            Hi everyone,
            My blog is called "When the Muse Strikes" This blog chronicles some of my most recent work related to technical communication. Spare some time to read the posts here and provide comments, feedback, or suggestions for further improvement. You can even write to me at prabhakar.rahul@...

            Regards,
            Rahul Prabhakar
          • Barbara Dieu
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
              Hello Diane,

              You may have a look at
              http://dekita.org

              The blog highlights examples of webpublishing practice (see
              archives) and gives some ideas.
              On the exchange page you will find classes that are presently
              blogging (left hand column) and where you can see what they are doing.
              Your students may want to read the posts as well and comment on them.
              If you are interested in joining the network, let us know.
              Warm regards from Brazil,
              Bee

              Barbara Dieu
              http://dekita.org