The Interactive Whiteboard and motivation in the language classroom ...

  • HENRY PAGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2006
      Hello

      My name is Henry Page and I am reading for an MA in media-assisted language teaching at the University of Brighton. The subject for my dissertation will be the interactive whiteboard (IWB) and the measurable effect that this has on motivating language learners.

      If there is anyone in this SIG who has experience of the IWB - both in terms of technologiacl competence and methodology as applied to languages - I would be grateful for any advice or an independent opinion of draft submissions. Equally if there is someone else out there working on the IWB in the language classroom, please feel free to contact me.

      I have set up a del.icio.us facility for tagging papers at web addresses that are about IWB usage. I am quite happy to share these with any interested party.

      Henry Page

      h.page@...