X'mas wishes and newsletter

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
      Hi all

      I didn't get a chance to send my X'mas wishes earlier.
      So, if anyone is still reading emails ... : )

      Have a great time over the holidays and may the new
      year be a healthy and peaceful one.

      Learning Technologies SIG members should have received their
      new copy of our newsletter this week. It's our first e-newsletter!
      Please let us have your feedback on going electronic.
      And enjoy the read over the holidays!

      If you haven't received it, check that your email address is
      updated with IATFL Head Office. If you have an old email address on
      file, the newsletter might have gone there.

      Enjoy the season
      Sophie

    • Elias Tsonis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006