Fw: 2006 International Symposium of CALL in Beijing successfully conclud

  • kimsenglish@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2006
      From: kfeldmesser
      To: LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:48 AM
      Subject: Re: 2006 International Symposium of CALL in Beijing successfully conclud

      Dear All,
      The 2 hyperlinks to the Beijing conference in Digest 691 need to be re-written without 'full-stops' 'commas' and 'carriage returns'. Otherwise they appear as dead links (unless one is au fait with http addresses and can make the necessary changes!). Or perhaps it is a test?
      Hurry up Gary and upload the conference info please!
      Regards,
      Kim.

    • Gary Motteram
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
        Hi Kim and All

        It's going to take me a little longer to get the Moodle materials
        sorted, I will get back in touch as soon as I've done it.

        I'll also try to make sure that the addresses work this time.

        Cheers

        -- Gary

      • WANG Wei
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
          Apologies, Kim and all.

          Here are the two links again.

          The Beijing CALL symposium homepage
          http://call2006.fltrp.com/
          The Moodle space available at
          http://web-1.humanities.manchester.ac.uk/mdl2/

          I thought I had previewed the web page online (Digest 691), which
          seemed OK (but I couldn't see if the links were dead or alive). Sorry
          about the inconvenience (which was not a test). Thank you, Kim, for
          your corrective feedback on that!

          All best wishes,

          - wang wei, Beijing.