Screen grabs

  • Phil Brabbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2000
      Another question from me. Does anyone know of a program (downloadable,
      free) which can be used to obtain screen grabs. What I want to do is use
      it to take screen grabs which can then be slotted into training materials to
      show students how to work with various programs.

      I had a tip about Paint Shop Pro, but it turns out to be a 29 MB job
      retailing for 100 USD. This looks like a Rolls Royce image editor and
      perhaps I only need a Skoda (well, I am writing from the Czech Republic
      after all).

      thanks

      Phil
    • Phil Brabbs
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
        Dear Paul, Truna, Nik and Gail

        Thanks very much for the tips on screen grabs.

        Haven't had time to play with LVIEW pro yet, but gave the Alt+Print Screen a
        quick whirl - it seems very simple and I will experiment further.

        Nik. Re the site which uses Lotus Screen Cam to show the mouse moving in
        its online tutors, I would be particularly interested to find out the URL of
        where the online tutors are (see my previous posting re learning/teaching
        materials), in addition to finding out more about Lotus Screen Cam.

        By "slot in", I meant paste screen grabs into materials generated in Word,
        etc.

        Thanks a lot
        Phil