beginning discussion on "Teacher Education in CALL"

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 3:17 PM
      Hi to everyone

      Today we begin a week-long discussion on "Teacher Education in CALL - Trends and Issues", a topic which is recently generating great interest in our field.

      I hope you will actively join the discussion and enjoy sharing opinions with our CALL colleagues worldwide. You will find interesting reading and ideas to start you thinking on the topic at http://www.iateflcompsig.org.uk/onlineevent-apr06.htm

      where we have uploaded (with kind permission by John Benjamins Publishing) an excerpt from the Introduction and a pre-publication draft of Chapter 1 from "Teacher Education in CALL", an edited volume in preparation by Phil Hubbard and Mike Levy.

      Looking forward to 'hearing' what you all have to say.

      Smiles

      Sophie